9 Effective Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Home Remedy To Hair Thinning
Fed up trying all the chemical products for hair thinning? Well, watching the hair shedding is painful, and with numerous hair products promising instant result with a compelling ad, it is easy to get tempted.
The moment you realize that the hair clogging up in your shower drain is larger than usual; you start your hunt for that perfect hair thinning solution.
This is where the experiment begins. You end up trying every chemical product out there and go on meshing up with your hair until it screams for help. But what if you can stop or reverse hair fall using a natural ingredient?
Aloe vera is a magical element for your hair that works wonder when it comes to hair thinning or hair loss. Here is a list of 9 natural home remedies using aloe vera that is extremely effective for hair thinning.
#1 Simply Conditioning With Aloe Vera Gel
The proteolytic enzymes present in aloe vera heal and repair dead skin cells. Thus, it promotes hair growth from latent hair follicles and increases hair volume.
- Aloe vera gel – 2tbsp
- Slice a leaf of aloe vera with a knife
- Now, scoop the gel out
- Blend the gel and massage it into your scalp for 5 minutes
- Leave it for 25 minutes
- Rinse it out with warm water
#2 Aloe Vera And Honey Hair Mask
Honey has a strong antioxidant, germicidal and fungicidal properties that helps to treat microbial activity at the hair roots. Combined with the natural goodness of aloe vera, it works great for hair thinning problem.
- Aloe vera gel- 2tbsp
- Honey- 2 Tbsp
- Extract 2 tablespoons of pure aloe vera gel
- Mix it with the raw honey in a bowl using a spoon
- Apply the hair pack to your scalp properly
- Put on a shower cap
- Leave the pack on your scalp for an hour
- Wash off your hair using a mild shampoo
- Follow the procedure 2 to 3 times a week for great results.
#3 Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil Massage
Enriched with antioxidants, antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties, coconut oil boosts scalp health and stimulate hair growth.
- Coconut oil- 2 to 3 tbsp
- Aloe vera gel- 2 tbsp
- Add coconut oil to the aloe vera gel and mix well
- Apply this mixture to your scalp
- Massage the scalp for 10 minutes
- Use a towel to wrap your hair
- Leave it for 1 hour
- Rinse off the hair with a mild shampoo
- Do this 2 to 3 times a week
#4 Aloe Vera and Egg Hair Mask
Eggs are rich in protein and combining it with the aloe vera will nurture your hair and keep it healthy.
- 1 egg
- Alovera gel- 2tbsp
- Coconut oil or olive oil- 2tbsp
- Add the ingredients to a bowl and mix well to form a smooth paste
- Apply the mask to your scalp and hair
- Make sure your roots are covered with the mask
- Wash off your hair using a mild shampoo and conditioner
- Apply the mask 2-3 times a week.
#5 Aloe Vera And Olive Oil Massage
Being the richest source of vitamins A and E, olive oil fortifies the hair strands and fuels the hair follicles.
- Aloe vera gel- 2tbsp
- Olive oil- 3 tbsp
- Take aloe vera gel and olive oil in a bowl and mix using a spoon
- Massage the scalp using this mixture for 10 minutes.
- Leave it on for another 30 minutes
- Rinse your scalp using a mild shampoo
- Repeat this process twice every week
#6 Aloe Vera and Fenugreek Pack
The hormone antecedents in fenugreek seeds stimulate hair growth and help to rebuild the hair follicles that help to stop hair loss. Combined with aloe vera, it works as a great hair thinning solution.
- Fenugreek seeds - 1 cup
- Aloe vera gel-2 tbsp
- Soak the fenugreek seeds in water overnight
- Prepare a smooth paste by grinding the seeds
- Add aloe vera gel and mix thoroughly
- Now, apply the paste to your hair and scalp
- Leave it on for 1 hour after covering it with a shower cap
- Wash off your scalp and hair with water and a mild shampoo
- Do the process 3 to 4 times a week
#7. Aloe Vera and Vitamin E Mixture
As an antioxidant, Vitamin E neutralizes free radicals and prevents hair follicle damage. Using it with aloe vera can keep your hair healthy and help you attain your desired hair length faster.
- Aloe Vera Gel - 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice - 1 tbsp
- Vitamin E Oil - 1 tbsp
- Almond Oil - 2 tbsp
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl
- Mix well to form a smooth mixture
- Apply the mixture to your scalp
- Massage your scalp thoroughly for a couple of minutes
- Apply to the hair as well
- Leave the aloe vera mixture on the hair for about 20 minutes
- Wash it off using a mild shampoo
#8 Onion And Aloe Vera Mask
Onion juice is great for hair growth as it stimulates your scalp and the dormant follicles on it. When mixed with aloe vera, it can offer you amazing length and thickness.
- Onion juice- 1 cup
- Aloe Vera Gel - 1 tbsp
- Blend 3-4 large in a blender to make a puree
- Extract the juice with cheesecloth
- Add the aloe vera gel to the juice and mix well
- Massage your scalp with the mixture and work it through your hair
- Leave it on the scalp for about an hour
- Wash your hair using mild shampoo and conditioner
- Repeating the process once a week can give you a healthy and thick hair
#9 Green Tea and Aloe Vera
Green tea is renowned for its antioxidant property that neutralizes damage-causing free radicals and improves hair health. It also soothes the scalp by reducing the dandruff issues and skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
- Freshly Brewed Green Tea - 1/2 cup
- Fresh Aloe Vera Gel- 1/2 cup
- Blend all the ingredients together
- Massage the mixture into your scalp
- Apply it throughout the length of your hair
- Leave for about 10 minutes
- Rinse it off with cool water
- Apply this mixture once a week as a replacement of shampoo
Alo vera is an amazing natural solution that will condition and moisturize the scalp. However, it takes some time to show up the result.
So, if you have an excessively thin hair, use some best hair fibers to create an illusion of voluminous hair. Now that you know some amazing aloe vera home remedies, try these out and kiss your hair loss woes goodbye.