Last Updated on
As you may know, everyone will be affected by wrinkles at some point in their life. There are factors that can increase the number of wrinkles one gets, and when they begin to show up, disrupting your youthful skin tone and making you look and feel older.
Some factors that everyone knows contribute to skin aging are sun exposure, smoking, and eating a poor diet. Other factors you might not think about as much, like drinking alcohol, not drinking enough water andstress,can all contribute to your skin looking dull, dehydrated and wrinkled.
It’s easy to say eat more vegetables and get some exercise and rest, but it may not be as easy to implement these things with the hustle and bustle of life. Between work and home, there can often be little time to make certain we are doing all we can for our overall health let alone our skin health.
Stemuderm is Here to Help
Stemuderm has been created with the intention of helping to lessen the look of fine lines and wrinkles as well as going deeper to help rejuvenate skin from within.
Key ingredients like Hyaluronic acid and peptides have been combined to help provide your skin with a more youthful appearance while reducing muscle contractions that can contribute to wrinkles.
A skin firming complex has been added to help enhance your skin’s natural elasticity, and the revitalizing formula adds a stem cell complex that looks to rejuvenate your skin cells and help provide an even balanced complexion.
Completing the formula are enhanced moisturizers that target dry, dehydrated skin cells and penetrate deep to plump the skin and provide a renewed tone.
Who Makes Stemuderm?
The manufacturer that is behind this innovative anti-aging cream is Solvaderm, and they offer an entire line of skin care products. Their line continues to increase as they create new and innovative skin care products that can help maintain and restore the health of your skin.
Solvaderm uses a combination of synthetic and natural ingredients to provide a more complete anti-aging cream. Their products are made in the USA and only available for purchase through authorized distributors to ensure the quality.
The makers of Stemuderm are looking to provide their customers with one of the best anti-wrinkle creams available today.
Why would Stemuderm Contain These Ingredients?
Solvaderm has selected ingredients that have proven reliability in helping reduce the effects and look of age-related skin issues.
The powerful ten main active ingredients are described below with a little more detail for your information.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 - It is known as Argireline, it is commonly called Botox in a jar and has the ability to relax facial muscles by inhibiting the neurotransmitters responsible for muscle contractions.This can help reduce wrinkles associated with repetitive facial movements like worry lines between the eyes.
- Acetyl Glutamyl Heptapeptide-1- It is linked to the disruption of proteins responsible for contracting muscles in the face and thus can help reduce these contractions and help lessen the wrinkles associated with them.It is a synthetic peptide with similar properties to Acetyl Hexapeptide-8.
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil - is an oil pressed from the apricot kernel and is used in cosmetics for its skin conditioning properties.
- Pentapeptide-3 & Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide (Matrixyl 3000)- It is a combination of two peptides that have been shown to reduce wrinkles, it was created in 2005 and is used in many cosmetic wrinkle creams.
- Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture-Itis sourced from a specific Swiss apple for its ability to rejuvenate skin cells
- Hyaluronic Acid - helps to hydrate dry skin, boost the retention of collagen,and improve the elasticity of the skin.It has many other health benefits when taken in supplement form,like improving joint lubrication.
- Squalane- It is a moisturizing compound found naturally in your skin and helps to prevent the loss of moisture.
As you can see, each ingredient plays a significant role in this anti-aging cream’s ability to help fight off the signs of aging. No other anti-wrinkle cream can provide this same powerful formula, asthecombination of the Stemuderm ingredientsis proprietary to Solvaderm.
Watch video: Stemuderm Reviews - Official Video | Anti-Wrinkle Dermatological Treatment
How much does Stemuderm Cost?
You will receive upon purchase a 1.7oz bottle of this potent formula for a retail price of $79.99, with free shipping. This is far less than one single treatment at a doctor could cost. There is also no need for appointments to interfere with your busy schedule, no downtime and you can order Stemuderm from the comfort of your living room.
At a glance:
How to use
Apply directly to the problem areas on your skin and massage until the product absorbs completely. Do this twice a day for best results. Please keep in mind this is not a magic overnight wrinkle fix - it may take a few weeks to notice all of the improvements that Stemuderm has to offer.
Although no product will have the same results for every user, the manufacturer of Stemuderm believes that they have provided a powerful ally for consumers to help fight the signs of aging.
They stand behind their product and are so confident that you will notice positive results while using Stemuderm that they offer a 60-day, 100% money back guarantee.
You can feel confident in placing your order directly from the manufacturer website Sovaderm.com that you are going to receive a high-quality product, and you can return it if you are not completely satisfied.